Inscrit le: 11 Sep 2015
Localisation: Oh Toulouse
|Posté le: Jeu 15 Oct - 12:35 (2015) Sujet du message: Futur Patch 6.2.3
|Bonjour à tous,
la 1ere version PTR du prochain "gros" patch est tombée hier, je vous la livre en v.o. :
World of Warcraft Patch 6.2.3 PTRUpdated October 13, 2015New Timewalking Dungeons
- A new Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event has been added to the holiday rotation, featuring the following dungeons:
- End Time
- Grim Batol
- Lost City of Tol’vir
- The Vortex Pinnacle
- Throne of Tides
- The existing Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking events have been expanded to include an additional dungeon each:
- Magister’s Terrace (Burning Crusade)
- Pit of Saron (Wrath of the Lich King)
- New rare mount: Infinite Timereaver, has been added as a random drop from any Timewalking boss.
- Added a vendor near the Cataclysm portals in Stormwind and Orgrimmar during the Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event that sells modernized Cataclysm gear and cool new toys.
Cross-Realm Mythic Raiding
- Cross-Realm raiding has been enabled for Hellfire Citadel on Mythic difficulty. You’ll now be able to join with friends or fill that last raid spot to take on the most difficult encounters in Warlords of Draenor.
Item Upgrades and Valor are back!
- Item upgrades are back! Players will be able to earn and spend Valor to upgrade items from Hellfire Citadel, items created from Baleful tokens in Tanaan Jungle, and all Draenor dungeon drops. All the items you’ve already earned are eligible for upgrades retroactively.
- Characters can earn Valor in a number of ways.
- Completing the first random Heroic Dungeon of the day
- Completing Mythic Dungeons
- Completing weekly Bonus Event quests
- Completing a Raid Finder wing for Highmaul, Blackrock Foundry, or Hellfire Citadel for the first time each week.
- To upgrade, visit your friendly neighborhood ethereal in Orgrimmar and Stormwind, or Stormshield and Warspear to upgrade your gear by 5 item levels at a time, up to twice per item, for a total potential boost of 10 item levels.
Improved Item RewardsMythic Dungeon Loot Improvements
Baleful Item Level Boost
- Mythic Dungeons now have a chance to award items ranging from item level 685 to 725 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
- Mythic Dungeon bosses now also have a chance to drop a new Heirloom Trinket that will scale up to level 110.
- Baleful items now have a chance to create items ranging in quality from item level 655 to 695 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
Warlords Season 3
- Around the release of Patch 6.2.3, a transition to Warlords Season 3 will take place. More information and details on the close of Warlords Season 2 and transition to the new season will be available in the future.
- With the new season comes new gear. New Warmongering Aspirant gear scales up to PvP item level 715, Warmongering Combatant gear scales to 730, and Warmongering Gladiator gear scales to 740.
Raids and DungeonsHellfire Citadel
- Defeating Archimonde on Heroic difficulty or higher will reward players with a mysterious fragment of dark power that begins a quest which will lead to the Grove Warden mount.
- Increased the drop rates of Felblight from Skinning, Mining, Herbalism, and Fishing by about 20%.
Cela peut paraître sympa, mais je pense surtout qu'on vient d'avoir la confirmation que la prochaine extension va se faire un peu plus désirer que prévu, un écran de fumée style fufu pour détourner les regards.
A la base, l'extension aurait du sortir pour mars/avril, je pense que du coup ca va rallonger d'au moins 3 mois de plus.
Ca va laisser le temps de voir venir
Etude scientifique bulgare : prendre des baffes rendrait plus inltelligent........Dans Wow, j'ai donc un QI de 418.